Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Primority Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 50 Williamsons Quay, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, UK, KY1 1JS. Our company registration number is SC389943. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and any such jurisdiction in which you are domiciled as to the extent of the law in your jurisdiction.
If you do not agree with any of the above terms and conditions of use, then we do not consent to your use of our web site. In addition, you agree that we will not be liable for any costs, loss or damages, or any other harm to you or others, that results as a direct or indirect use of this web site. If you continue to use our website, your IP address will be recorded as proof that you agree to the above terms and conditions.